Kiwanis Club of Thousand Oaks Charitable Foundation presents
Thousand Oaks BrewFest
We are going to have a great time at this year’s Thousand Oaks BrewFest presented by Kiwanis Club of Thousand Oaks Charitable Foundation. We welcome your participation!
Thursday, August 23, 2018
Event runs from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Last Call will be at 7:30 pm
Directions to Conejo Creek Park
1379 E Janss Road. Thousand Oaks. Get Directions
You may call us on our cell phone the day of the event, if you need additional directions:
Restaurant/Caterer: Delores Chantra Cell: (805) 494-1645 or Email: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brewery, Winery and Restaurant Instructions
Please do not empty any ice or melted ice water on the ground or grass -please dump in sinks.
- Each guest will have a “tasting wristband” (instead of tasting tickets). Please do not serve anyone who does not have on a wristband for tasting. Restaurant staff will receive special colored wristbands.
- Do not serve anyone who you feel is intoxicated and should not be served further.
- If you need anything, please notify our vendor liaison and we will assist you.
- Attendees will be given access to our voting system on our web site to vote for People’s Choice and all awards will be announced approximately 7:00 PM.
- Please help us make sure the area is clean when we leave. Be sure to put all trash in bins.
- We consider all of you ‘Winners” – thanks again for helping us help our local charities and also for helping make it a great event for Kiwanis Club of Thousand Oaks!
- According to directions received from the Alcohol Beverage Control District (ABC), restaurants are permitted (required) to purchase their own distilled spirits from a Wholesale outlet.
- Kiwanis Club of Thousand Oaks Charitable Foundation has obtained group liability insurance to cover the Conejo Recreation & Park District for this event.
- Restaurants will not be selling alcohol or handling any money.
- Kiwanis Club of Thousand Oaks Charitable Foundation has obtained an ABC Daily License as required by Conejo Recreation & Park District and ABC. This Daily General license (includes beer, wine and distilled spirits) authorizes the temporary sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises designated in the license.
Here are guidelines to assist you with your participation in our 7th Annual BrewFest
We have the Conejo Creek North Park area reserved beginning at 12:00 pm on Thursday, Our members will be happy to help you unload, set up and assist you. Just look for the name of your restaurant on the tables within the VIP tent area.
We urge you to arrive at least one hour (2:30 PM) prior to the event starting at 3:30 PM inside the VIP area. This is so you have ample time for your set-up and preparation of the event.
Inside the VIP area, you will be provided two eight-foot serving tables to assist. These tables can be used as you see fit. Please return the checklist so we may have everything available for you that night.
- Enough food for “700” attendees
- Enough Craft beer and Wine Tastes for “700” attendees
- Special decorations for the tables
- Marketing materials to promote to the attendees
- Special promotions for the vendor for VIP BrewFest attendees
- Recommended they update their web sites / Facebook and brag about the “VIP” Status
- All VIP vendors will also be advertised on the brewfest website
If you have a restaurant banner, you could attach it to the front on your booth/table. Feel free to be as creative as you wish to decorate. One-half of the front table is usually used for hors d’oeuvres and the other to pour from.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further instructions or assistance. We are looking forward to your participation!
You may call us on our cell phone the day of the event, if you need additional directions: Main #: Craig Burns Cell: (805) 388-6295, Randy Senzig Cell: (805) 490-4024 or Delores Chantra Cell: (805) 494-1645.
Items to be supplied by Kiwanis Organizers
- Two large tables (one for serving and one for set-up)
- 1 large ice cooler filled with ice
- 4 oz plastic glasses for tasting
- Additional backup supply of plates, forks and napkins
- Posters and flyers to advertise the event (given before the event)
- All cleaning supplies, garbage bags, etc. and electrical cord extensions
Note: Please let us know if you will need 110V power to your area and how many connections.
Thanks for your support and we are looking forward to a successful event!